YURTAKE

2.17.2011

Overflowing with Creativity

So as the weather changes and the sun shines brighter I'm feeling better about 2011. Off to a shaky start Im finally starting to come around to my light. As the temperatures rise so does my urge to change, lift and lighten my surroundings. Change is in site. New textures, patterns, colors and objects. Taking on art and craft projects allows my mind to swirl into unique findings, designs and interiors. After frantically searching trends, travel and ideas I have concluded that I must rebuild my surroundings. I must create new ventures, new designs and new uses for old or in some cases 'vintage' goods. Project 1: Unclutter and reorganize. Location 1: Kitchen. Below are some pictured textures that I am continually grabbing inspiration from. Please enjoy the captured elements and let your mind run free! 












No comments:

Post a Comment