YURTAKE

2.16.2012

Food For Fixing

I've always loved to cook but I'm starting to think in a different light. Fresh ingredients, natural flavors, ripe produce and the love for flavor! I'm constantly experimenting with new recipes and tweaking them to my desire. I never follow a recipe exact. Half the time I utilize the recipe solely for cooking times and temperatures. When it comes to spices and herbs I love mixing a matching and creating a bold new taste! From stuffed shells to pork-chops I've included my love on this adventure. I often consider him my guinea pig-- although a lot more affectionate and attentive! Each dish so far he's gone back for seconds, I take that as a success! Enjoying drinks and scrumptious eats around the city and at home is what 'domestication' is all about!  












No comments:

Post a Comment