YURTAKE

4.20.2012

West Coast Ways

The rest of our trip in California was more than enjoyable. With such generous hosts and breathtaking views from every angle I can't stop looking at our pictures and reminiscing. The way the life, the change in climate and the vast landscapes have me yearning to go back! Finally I was able to get all my pictures in order and even with the amount of scenes captured I feel I could go back and still take about 200 more. From South Lake Tahoe, to Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa and San Francisco this has been one of the most fulfilling and exciting vacations yet. I cannot contain my excitement for the next adventure! Hope you enjoy the venture through my scenes and this time in order!  































































3 comments:

  1. Such a great vision of what California is all about, if I didn't already know how great it is because I've lived there, your pictures would definitely make me want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved being there and want to go back as soon as possible. Beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog check out mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete