YURTAKE

12.21.2011

Some time to Recap November

As the year comes to a close I am thankful for everything in my life. Family, friends, travels and work. Never thought i would say i'm thankful for work but in this economy I'm happy to have enough to be paying my bills and letting me enjoy life. I'm especially thankful for Michael. He has been the light in my life and a dream come true. He has taught me so much in 7 months and I cant wait for what 2012 has in store for us! Meeting him in May has been the lift I've been waiting for and needed. He inspires me, motivates me and opens my eyes to the simple wonders in life. From simple Monday night drinks to elaborate 'Ugly Sweater' parties, he cherishes, takes care, loves and appreciates me. I feel this everyday from just the look in his eye and I'm so thankful for such a wonderful person in my life who I love with all my heart. Is there a word stronger than love? I've never been thrilled with the idea of marriage and kids and the whole steps that comes along with it.. after watching my parents and several others divorce after 25-30 years I wonder if its possible to find that long, forever lasting love and adoration. After meeting him, knowing him and communicating as openly and often as we do this feeling and spark continues to grow. This is love at first sight. This flame is forever lasting and growing brighter each and every day. For the love of love, inspiration and adoration I have compiled some photos from over the past month. From travels to baking in my grandma's kitchen I'm excited for what 2012 will bring. Feeling loved and appreciated are one of the greatest gifts in life. Cherish your family and friends this holiday season, you never know what tomorrow will bring.











































No comments:

Post a Comment