YURTAKE

12.09.2011

Weekend Wedding

Lovely wedding in center city last weekend. Christmas decorated alter and a beautiful bride and groom. Gorgeous reception with a much loved photo booth and get ready for it: a mashed potato station! That's right! Scoop sweet or regular mashed potatoes into a martini glass then top with your favorite additives like chives, bacon bits, French onion straws and cheese! Such a different and unique idea. Dinner was delicious, drinks flowed and the decor made the room shimmer. Beautiful and fun wedding in the city.

5 comments:

  1. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This visit is full of experiences for me. The visiting of this post is good advantage for me and others also. I would like to visit this post in future again. Please carry on such kind of postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful in this post which can be helpful for any person. I like this post very much you should continue make this type post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am finding this type of information from long time and now all information describe in this blog which are very useful. It’s really enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving it all!! Everything in beautiful in this post. I read the detail of the style! The entire look is very nice.

    ReplyDelete