YURTAKE

2.20.2013

Jay Peak Performance

Travel. Sunsets. Snow. Blue Skies. Tunes. Soft Powder. Open Trails. Just some of the many things I love through the winter months and all year long. I love exploring new terrain with breathtaking views. This past weekend I ventured north. So far north that another 15 miles would land us at the border of Canada. Jay Peak is an East Coast mountain that does not disappoint any snow lover. With wide trails, fresh powder glades and the tram that takes you 3,968 feet in 6.5 minutes you cant beat this ride. With 77 trails, its hard not to have an amazing day on the slopes. I may have found my new love. Although, I have been to several East Coast mountains, mainly in NH, this one has topped my books. Maybe because we had ideal conditions for a February day or maybe because of their fresh snow fall and beaming sun rays. Maybe because I was with my heart throb, doing exactly what we love, together. I am so thankful and blessed for this life I live. Always an adventure that leaves my mind wanting to learn more, my body craving more thrill and my love for travel growing with every view.







February has proved to be enlightening. Where have you found your thrills?!

Enjoy!
{xoxoxoxox}

No comments:

Post a Comment